Questions You May Ask Yourself
Have you ever wondered why you seem to be stuck, unable to move forward with your hopes, dreams, and personal growth journey?
Inevitably, there comes a time, a difficult time, to step back, take stock, and ask yourself,
“Who am I? How did I get here? Where am I going, and what can I do differently?”
While struggling to answer these questions, you may become more aware of such troubling life issues as:
- Feelings of being trapped in your own life
Difficulty coping with internal and/or external stressors
- Relationship problems: Marriage, family, employer / employee issues
- Recovery from divorce or any other significant loss
- Should I or should I not marry or commit to a relationship?
- Struggling with alcohol, chemical, and / or behavioral dependency issues
- Trying to control or being controlled by others
- Continue to make the same or similar mistakes over and over………………
- Your life seems out of control
- Eating too much or too little
- Fears that keep you from having a full life
- Trying to manage guilt, so guilt does not manage you
- Beliefs, attitudes, feelings, behaviors, and / or specific circumstances that impede your personal growth journey
Whatever problems or issues you may be encountering, it is important to view them as an opportunity and seize the moment to proactively, NOT PASSIVELY, engage in your own personal growth journey. As you take an honest look at yourself and your life circumstances, it is very important to remember: THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN CHANGE IS YOURSELF!